Sunday, May 14, 2023 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM ET Level 3, Ballroom B
Major Symposium F
Environmental Drivers of Myeloid Cells
- Jessica A. Hamerman, Benaroya Res. Inst.
- De’Broski R. Herbert, Univ. of Pennsylvania Sch. of Vet. Med.
- Jessica A. Hamerman, Benaroya Res. Inst., Monocyte differentiation during inflammation
- De’Broski R. Herbert, Univ. of Pennsylvania Sch. of Vet. Med., Myeloid-derived IL-33 regulates host immunity
- Paul Kubes, Univ. of Calgary, Loss of resident macrophage identity induced by local environmental changes
- Mark B. Headley II, Fred Hutch Cancer Res. Ctr., Immunosurveillance of the lung by specialized dendritic cell populations
- Amariliz Rivera, Rutgers New Jersey Med. Sch., Novel insights on the role of interferons as regulators of pulmonary antifungal immunity