Early Registration Opens
Dec. 6, 2022
Early Registration Ends
Mar. 31, 2023
Advance Registration Opens
Apr. 1, 2023
Advance Registration Ends
May 10, 2023
Onsite Registration Opens
May 11, 2023
Register for IMMUNOLOGY2023™
Join or renew your AAI membership for 2023 to immediately be eligible for the meetings’ member discounted registration fees. If you become a member AFTER you have registered, there is no refund of the difference in the member vs. nonmember registration fee. If you have questions about your membership status or need to make changes to your name, please email email@example.com.
If you have not registered, log in
to start your registration.
View and update your record.
Your registration fee covers entrance to scientific sessions, posters, and exhibits, admission to the Opening Night Welcome Reception, and one copy of the IMMUNOLOGY2023™ Meeting Guide, which includes a detailed, pull-out Program-at-a-Glance. You may purchase various event tickets (including Career Roundtables and IMMUNOLOGY2023™ Gala tickets) when registering.
2023 Registration Rates
Dec 6–Mar 31
Apr 1–May 10
May 11 or later
|Regular, Associate Member||$450||$550||$650|
|Regular, Associate Nonmember (Join now and receive 2 benefits—AAI membership PLUS IMMUNOLOGY2023™ registration—for $710!)||$730||$830||$930|
|Postdoc Nonmember† (Join now and receive 2 benefits—AAI membership PLUS IMMUNOLOGY2023™ registration—for $425!)||$700||$800||$900|
|Graduate Student Member||$120||$145||$180|
|Graduate Student Nonmember† (Join now and receive 2 benefits—AAI membership PLUS IMMUNOLOGY2023™ registration—for $184!)||$195||$225||$260|
|Young Professional Member||$340||$440||$540|
|Young Professional Nonmember*† (Join now and receive your AAI membership PLUS IMMUNOLOGY2023™ registration for$415!)||$700||$800||$900|
|Undergraduate Student Member||$25||$50||$75|
|Undergraduate Student Nonmember† (Join now and receive your AAI membership PLUS IMMUNOLOGY2023™ registration for$75!)||$80||$110||$130|
|Undergraduate Institution Faculty Member||$340||$440||$540|
|Undergraduate Institution Faculty Nonmember† (Join now and receive 2 benefits—AAI membership PLUS IMM2023 registration—for $600!)||$700||$800||$900|
|High School Teacher†||$50||$50||$50|
|High School Student†||$25||$25||$25|
|Exhibitor Upgrade to Scientific Program (limit 2 per exhibitor)||$450||$450||$450|
|Badge Replacement Fee||$65||—||—|
|Cancellation Fee||$100||Refunds not available after April 11, 2023|
|* Recent college graduates (up to 5 years post graduation) who are not enrolled in graduate school or further undergraduate education may register at a special rate with proof of employment/status.
†Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to preregister.
|CSOW Roundtable Ticket||$30||$30||$30|
|MAC Roundtable Ticket||$30||$30||$30|
|Sip and Learn: Speed Networking Ticket||$15||$15||$15|
|PSAR Guest Ticket||$50||$50||$50|
|Note: Gala tickets are available for purchase when registering. Registered attendees may also purchase guest tickets for the Gala.|
Postdoctoral Trainee Registration
- Postdoctoral trainee members are eligible for a significantly reduced registration fee.
- Postdoctoral trainee nonmembers may preregister by contacting email@example.com and providing their advisor’s name, and email.
- Recent college graduates (up to 5 years post graduation) who are not enrolled in graduate school or further undergraduate education may apply to join AAI as a Young Professional. Once a member, you will have access to the member meeting registration rates.
- As a nonmember, you must submit a letter from your employer to firstname.lastname@example.org. This letter must include the date of graduation, institution, confirmation of employment in a lab, and position held in the lab.
Graduate Student Registration
- Graduate student members may register at any time and are eligible for a significantly reduced registration fee.
- Graduate student nonmembers may preregister by contacting email@example.com. You will need to provide a current student photo ID.
Please Note: Hospital residents, interns, and senior laboratory technicians do not qualify as students and must pay the full member/nonmember registration rate.
Undergraduate Institution Faculty Registration
- Faculty AAI members at primarily undergraduate institutions may register at any time and are eligible for a reduced registration fee.
- Faculty nonmembers at primarily undergraduate institutions may preregister by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide a letter from your department head, provost, or dean confirming your faculty appointment.
Undergraduate Student Registration
- Undergraduate student members may register at any time and are eligible for a significantly reduced registration fee.
- Undergraduate student nonmembers may preregister by contacting email@example.com. You will need to provide a current student photo ID.
High School Teacher, High School Student Registration
- High school teachers and high school students (age 13 and older) are invited to attend the meeting.
- To register in advance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To register onsite, please bring a teacher/student ID card or a letter signed by your department head, research advisors, principal, or teacher.
- We request that high school students be always accompanied by a registered adult. Appropriate behavior by all students is required.
NIH and Other Federal Government Employees Registration
- Employees of the federal government who have applied to their agencies for approval to attend IMMUNOLOGY2023™ but have not received approval by the early registration deadline should contact email@example.com for assistance. Please include in your email your full name, registration category (member, nonmember, or student), agency/institute, and the date of your approval request.
- Registration support can be reached at 508-743-8508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters of Invitation
- If you need a letter of invitation, once your registration is complete, please email email@example.com and request one. We will confirm you’ve registered and forward you the letter.
If you need to cancel you may
- Transfer your registration to a colleague. To transfer your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request a refund.
- Requests for refunds (less a $100 processing fee) will be accepted until April 11, 2023.
- Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing and include your registrant’s confirmation number.
- Requests may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to IMMUNOLOGY2023™
1451 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852.
- If you require special services or a reasonable accommodation, please mark the appropriate box during the Meeting Registration process, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.