Saturday, May 13, 2023 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM ET Level 3, Ballroom A
Major Symposium C
Mechanisms of Innate Immune Memory and Tissue Adaptation
- Shruti Naik, New York Univ. Grossman Sch. of Med.
- Joseph C. Sun, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Ctr.
- Ruslan Medzhitov, HHMI, Yale Sch. of Med., Tissue homeostasis and inflammation
- Luis B. Barreiro, Univ. of Chicago, Genetic and epigenetic determinants of inter-individual variation in innate immune responses to infectious agents
- Timothy E. O’Sullivan, Univ. of California, Los Angeles, Transcriptional and epigenetic control of natural killer cell memory
- Ai Ing Lim, Princeton Univ., Pre-birth immune education
- Steven Z. Josefowicz, Weill Cornell Med., Epigenetic memory of inflammation and infection in hematopoietic progenitor cells
- Shruti Naik, New York Univ. Grossman Sch. of Med., Adaptive and maladaptive immune-epithelial interactions