Saturday, May 13, 2023 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM ET Room 207B
Location, Location, Location: Cancer, Skin, Neurology, and Immunology
- Aharon Freud, Ohio State Univ. Wexner Med. Ctr.
- John B. Sunwoo, Stanford Univ.
- Jadie Yoonjoo Moon, Univ. of Michigan, IL-17A-mediated JMJD3 regulation of integrin alpha 3 gene expression alters migration of diabetic keratinocytes and impairs wound repair
- Tze-Yen Lin, Natl. Taiwan Univ. , Salt-induced maladaptive innate immune memory impedes stroke recovery
- Shahab Chizari, Univ. of Pennsylvania, High-throughput multidimensional characterization of CD8 T cells in MOG antibody-associated disease
- Jiaqing Hao, Univ. of Iowa, Keratinocyte FABP5-VCP complex mediates recruitment of neutrophils in psoriasis
- Jack Prazich, Univ. of Pennsylvania, High-dimensional analysis of the T cell response in multiple myeloma and the potential efficacy of harnessing tumor-reactive CD8 T cells
- Jugmohit Toor, Henry Ford Health, Dysregulation of circulating MAIT cell subsets in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa
- Christine Joh, Seoul Natl. Univ. Col. of Med., Spatial transcriptomic profiling reveals the pathophysiology of early stage hidradenitis suppurativa
- Soyoung Jeong, Seoul Natl. Univ. Col. of Med., High-dimensional profiling of circulating dendritic cells and monocytes in atopic dermatitis patients by mass cytometry