Sunday, May 14, 2023 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM ET Room 201
- George Dubyak, Case Western Reserve Univ.
- Amanda Jamieson, Brown Univ.
- Jonathan R. Brestoff, Washington Univ. Sch. of Med. in St. Louis, Intercellular mitochondria transfer rescues aerobic respiration in metabolically compromised macrophages in vitro and in vivo
- Gabriela Pessenda, NIAID, NIH, Kupffer cells heterogeneity and replacement by monocyte-derived KCs contributes to visceral leishmaniasis resistance
- Jessica L. Annis, Univ. of Virginia Sch. of Med., Regulation of myeloid cells and inflammation marks increased susceptibility in a genetic model of acute viral infection-induced tissue damage
- Grozdan Cvijetic, NIDCR, NIH, Notch2 deficiency generates functionally impaired cDCs and macrophages that correlates with intestinal dysbiosis and low-grade inflammation
- Kristen A. Byrne, ARS, USDA, Intravenous BCG induction of innate memory in young pigs
- Montserrat Carolina Arreguin, Univ. of Pennsylvania, Perelman Sch. of Med., Dynamics of immune cells in the fetal brain upon viral inflammation
- Meredith Crane, Brown Univ., IL-1 signaling directs the prioritization of inflammatory sites in a model of post-operative pulmonary infection
- Joshua T. Mattila, Univ. of Pittsburgh Sch. of Public Hlth., Macrophages and neutrophils in lymph node granulomas from Mycobacterium tuberculosis-infected macaques have immunoregulatory phenotypes