Sunday, May 14, 2023 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM ET Room 201
Immunity to SARS-CoV-2
- Bronwyn Gunn, Paul G. Allen Sch. of Global Hlth., Washington State Univ.
- Steven Varga, St. Jude Children's Res. Hosp.
- Wei Qian, Univ. of Virginia, Longitudinal analysis reveals age-dependent immune responses to SARS-CoV-2 infection in a mouse model
- Abigail Solstad, Ohio State Univ. Col. of Med., Interferon-lambda accelerates viral clearance and regulates CD8+ T cells immunity in a murine model of SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Christine Nelson, NIH, IL-10 promotes tissue-resident memory T cells (TRM) in the respiratory tract during SARS-CoV-2 infection in rhesus macaques
- Fei Gao, Stanford Univ. Sch. of Med., Robust T cell responses to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine compared to infection and evidence of attenuated CD8+ T cell responses due to COVID-19
- Megan A. Files, Univ. of Washington Sch. of Med., SARS-CoV-2 seroreversion is associated with a decrease in T cell functionality in children
- Matthew R. Pugh, Univ. of Birmingham, United Kingdom, Multi-omic spatial profiling in COVID-19 lung revels temporal evolution of the disease and novel collagen VI biomarker for outcome
- Sinem Ulusan, Paul G. Allen Sch. of Global Hlth., Washington State Univ., Cross-reactive seasonal coronavirus antibody responses contribute to antibody-mediated effector functions against SARS-CoV-2 in individuals in Kenya