Saturday, May 13, 2023 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM ET Room 207B
Generously supported by JDRF
Innovations in the Manipulation of T Cells for Treating Autoimmune Diseases
- Amit Awasthi, Translational Hlth. Sci. and Technol. Inst.
- Silva Markovic-Plese, Thomas Jefferson Univ.
- Patrick Ho, Univ. of California, San Francisco, Elucidating inflammation-induced cell fate decisions in primary human Tregs
- Woogil Song, Korea Adv. Inst. of Sci. and Technol., Characterization and neutralization of pathologic memory CD4+ T cells in spondyloarthritis synovial fluid
- Manal Ali Elzoheiry, Thomas Jefferson Univ., Microparticle-delivered stimulator of interferon genes (STING) agonist suppresses experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE) via expansion of FoxP3+ CD4+ Tregs
- James E. DiLisio, Univ. of Colorado Anschutz Sch. of Med., Suppression of IGRP-specific CD8 T cells following induction of tolerance to a Hybrid Insulin Peptide CD4 neoepitope
- Upasna Madan, Translational Hlth. Sci. and Technol. Institute, India, Artemotil mediates protection in experimental colitis through the induction of Type 1 regulatory T cells
- Andrew J. Leber, NIMML Inst., Activation of PHACTR2 with oral NIM-1001 treatment enhances regulatory CD4+ T cell function and provides protection from systemic lupus erythematosus
- Christine Bender, Benaroya Res. Inst., Ex vivo activation and fold-expansion of human regulatory T cells negatively correlates with preservation of beta cell function in adolescents with type 1 diabetes
- Kevin G. Senior, Univ. of Florida Col. of Med., Liver cells transduced with AAV.MOG increase the frequency of MOG-specific T regulatory cells capable of reducing EAE by adoptive transfer