Saturday, May 13, 2023 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM ET Room 207A
- Neil Surana, Duke Univ.
- Shipra Vaishnava, Brown Univ.
- Girak Kim, NCI, NIH, Mucus sialylation determines intestinal host-commensal homeostasis
- Edward Ionescu, Univ. of Chicago, Gut microbiome-derived isodeoxycholic acid promotes mucosal immune non-responsiveness
- Chin Yee Tan, Duke Univ. Sch. of Med., A commensal-derived exopolysaccharide regulates ILC3-mediated diseases
- Robert T. Patry, Univ. of Chicago, The differential influence of commensal and pathogenic flagella on intestinal barrier function
- Deanna M Pepin, Univ. of British Columbia, A vanishing family of commensal bacteria and its impact on host health and disease
- Charlie Chung, Cold Spring Harbor Lab., Microbial regulation of anti-tumor immunity in colorectal cancer
- Teruyuki Sano, Univ. of Illinois, Chicago, Commensal-specific CD4 T cells can promote inflammation in the central nervous system via molecular mimicry
- Victor I. Band, NIAID, NIH, Sulfides in the gut mediate protection against gastrointestinal infection via alterations to local immunity and the microbiome