Saturday, May 13, 2023 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM ET Room 202B
Mechanisms of Viral Sensing and Innate Immune Responses
- Jeffrey Tomalka, Emory Univ.
- Susan Kovats, Oklahoma Med. Res. Fndn.
- Philippe M. Rascle, Duke Univ. Sch. of Med., Single-cell cloning of NK cells from rhesus macaques: a new methodology for in-depth analysis of MHC-E-dependent adaptive functions
- Esther Lee, Duke Univ. Sch. of Med., Elucidating the role played by the NKG2 family of receptors in natural killer cell responses to JC polyomavirus
- Jeffrey Alan Tomalka, Emory Univ. Sch. of Med., STINGing CD4+ T cells to induce refractoriness to HIV infection
- Andrew J. Suh, Georgetown Univ., Gp120 envelope glycoproteins of HIV-1 Group M Subtype A and Subtype B differentially affect gene expression in human vascular endothelial cells
- Abigael Parrish Williams, Oklahoma Med. Res. Fndn., Sex differences in ILC2 function in influenza result from imprinted donor sex intrinsic factors independent of host sex in competitive female-male bone marrow chimeras
- Ivan Kosik, NIAID, NIH, The complement protein C1q modulates the activities of anti-influenza HA-stem and anti-SARS-Cov2-nonRBD antibodies and alters viral evolution
- Natasha M. Kafai, Washington Univ. Sch. of Med. in St. Louis, The entry receptor LDLRAD3 is critical for Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus pathogenesis and neuroinvasion in mice