Saturday, May 13, 2023 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM ET Room 201
Big Data and Tumor Immunology
- Dorina Avram, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Ctr. and Res. Inst.
- Jose R. Conejo-Garcia, Duke Univ.
- In Kang, Korea Advanced Institute of Sci. and Technol., The landscape of glioma-infiltrated immune cells after immune checkpoint blockade treatment
- Sabina Kaczanowska, NCI, NIH, Deep myeloid cell profiling provides new insights into modulators of CAR T cell expansion in patients with pediatric solid tumors
- Timothy P. McMullen, Univ. of California, Irvine, Insights into the regulation of brain metastasis by natural killer cells using single-cell RNA sequencing and imaging mass cytometry
- Emanuel Salazar Cavazos, NCI, NIH, Analyzing the immunological variability in T cell/tumor interactions to identify a subpopulation of CD8+ T cells (Spark T cells) that drives succesful cancer immunotherapy
- Sepideh Dolatshahi, Univ. of Virginia, Sch. of Med., Systems approaches to characterize the local heterogeneities in NK cell antitumor immunity in MHC I-disparate human non-small cell lung cancer
- ByeongHoon Kang, Korea Advanced Institute of Sci. and Technol., Single cell RNA sequencing reveals heterogenous immune landscape of tumor infiltrated immune cell population against glioblastoma