Saturday, May 13, 2023 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM ET Room 202B
Regulation of B Cells and Role of Antibodies in Autoimmunity
- Emily Moser, Univ. of Florida Col. of Med.
- Jason D. Weinstein, Rutgers New Jersey Med. Sch.
- Shili Li, Univ, of Texas, San Antonio Hlth., B cell Tet2 promotes maturation of the antibody response through active DNA demethylation and OGT-mediated histone glycosylation of Aicda and Prdm1 loci
- Chien-Hsin Huang, Genomics Res. Ctr., Academia Sinica, Taiwan, Dissecting the functional role of SENP2 in B cells and systemic lupus erythematosus
- Marie Dominique Ah Kioon, Hosp. for Special Surgery, CXCL4, a chemokine upregulated in systemic sclerosis patients, abrogates TLR9 signaling and central tolerance in B cells
- Kathryn Sullivan, Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham, Sch. of Med., 17β-estradiol and B-cell intrinsic type I interferon amplify toll-like receptor 7 signaling loop in B cells of female lupus prone BXD2 mice
- Danni Zhu , Harvard Med. Sch., Follicular B cell derived CD21lo B cells are immediate precursors to autoreactive extrafollicular antibody secreting cells 5
- Gina Marie Sanchez, Rutgers Bio. and Hlth. Sci., Impaired expansion and selection of geminal center B cells in lupus drives autoantibody-producing cells
- S. Janna Bashar, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison, Macrophage extracellular traps require peptidylarginine deiminase 2 and 4 and are a source of citrullinated antigens bound by rheumatoid arthritis autoantibodies