Friday, May 12, 2023 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM ET Room 207A
Myeloid Cells in Cancer Hosts II
- Stanley Huang, Case Western Reserve Univ.
- Weiping Zou, Univ. of Michigan Med. Sch.
- Jiajia Zhou, Univ. of Michigan Med. Sch., STAT3 restrains dendritic cell function and tumor immunity
- Arya Biragyn, Natl. Inst. on Aging, Cancer promotes immune escape via transdifferentiating B cells into macrophage-like cells
- Michelle A. Tran, Icahn Sch. of Med. at Mount Sinai, Unraveling myeloid cell-mediated mechanisms of resistance to immune checkpoint blockade in bladder cancer
- Ziyan Zoe Xu, Salk Inst. for Biol. Studies, Scavenger receptor CD36 regulates inflammatory and type-I interferon responses in tumor-associated macrophages
- Thejaswini Giridharan, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Ctr., Neutrophils in the tumor microenvironment (TME) induce T cell non-responsiveness characterized by a shift from proliferation and activation to lipid transport pathways
- Melissa Romain Bonner, Case Western Reserve Univ., PIEZO1 deletion in CD11b+ cells suppresses rhabdomyosarcoma tumor rejection and generates a tumor-permissive immune landscape