Friday, May 12, 2023 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM ET Room 206
Immune Responses in the Respiratory Tract
- Jacob Kohlmeier, Emory Univ. Sch. of Med.
- Yee Ling Wu, Loyola Univ.
- Marco Künzli, Univ. of Minnesota, Iteratively stimulated T cells as tools to understand mechanisms of nonlymphoid recirculation
- Kimberly Oliva, Univ. of Georgia, Regulation of respiratory CD8+ T cell immunity by suppressive monocyte-like dendritic cells
- Jorna Sojati, Univ. of Pittsburgh Sch. of Med., The upper respiratory tract exhibits reduced interferon Response that contributes to limited CD8+ T Cell Recruitment and delayed clearance of human metapneumovirus
- Sarah Michalets, Emory Univ. Sch. of Med., Upper respiratory tract resident memory CD8 T cells limit viral transmission and provide durable protection
- Alexander J. Nelson, Loyola Univ., Allergen inhalation transforms the lungs into a permissive environment for local IgE responses
- Bruna de Gois Macedo, Mayo Clin., Lung pathogenic, P2RX7-dependent CD4+ T cell immune responses to influenza are exacerbated by co-exposure with lung allergens
- Chi Tai, Natl. Taiwan Univ. Col. of Med., Taiwan, Enteric helminth infection confers protection against lethal respiratory influenza virus infection
- Alexander Dale Ethridge, Univ. of Michigan, Respiratory syncytial virus promotes allergic predisposition via gastrointestinal microbiome alteration