Friday, May 12, 2023 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM ET Room 207A
Regulation of Cytotoxic Lymphocytes During Infection
- Christopher Jondle, Western Michigan Univ. Homer Stryker Sch. of Med.
- Laura Snell, Indiana Univ. Sch. of Med.
- William D. Green, Univ. of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Pinpointing molecular regulators of CD8 T cell differentiation through multimodal single-cell profiling
- Andrea C. Pichler, NIAID, NIH, PI3Kδ: a key driver of effector differentiation under conditions of T cell exhaustion
- Devin M. Jones, Ohio State Univ. Col. of Med., Aiolos restrains acquisition of a cytotoxic program by CD4+ T cells
- Namita Rout, Tulane Univ. Sch. of Med., Impaired IL-17 and cytotolytic responses to influenza vaccine antigens in aging nonhuman primates
- Kunal Dhume, Univ. of Central Florida, Direct and indirect type I interferon signaling regulates eomes-driven Th1-responses against influenza virus
- Cassandra R. Winter, Univ. of Washington Sch. of Med., The role of bystander activation among CD8αα T cells in controlling Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection
- Mohamed Khalil, Medical Col. of Wisconsin, Single cell transcriptomes from HCMV+ donors reveal a unique NKG2CHigh subset that represents true memory NK cells
- Shaon Sengupta, Perelman Sch. of Med., Univ. of Pennsylvania, Role of NK cells in circadian regulation of lung inflammation