Friday, May 12, 2023 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM ET Room 102AB
Regulation of Immune Responses
- Connie Krawczyk, Van Andel Inst.
- Steven Josefowicz, Weill Cornell Med.
- Caitlin C. Zebley, St Jude Children's Res. Hosp., Conserved epigenetic hallmarks of T-cell age
- Michael Duane Powell, Emory Univ. Sch. of Med., Tissue-specific heterogeneity of human T follicular helper cells marked by unique transcriptomes and regulatory architecture
- Michael J. Bale, Weill Cornell Med., IKKa-mediated phosphorylation of Histone H3.3 localizes at loci associated with differentiation in CD4+ T cells
- Jin Gyu G. Cheong, Weill Cornell Med., Epigenetic memory of COVID-19 in innate immune cells and their progenitors
- Chao Chen, Emory Univ. Sch. of Med., Mitochondrial metabolic flexibility is critical for CD8 T cell anti-tumor immunity
- Erika M. Palmieri, NCI, NIH, Pyruvate Dehydrogenase operates as an intramolecular nitroxyl generator during macrophage metabolic reprogramming
- Ameeta Kelekar, Univ. of Minnesota, Novel function for gluconeogenic enzyme, FBP1, in T cell activation and expansion
- Wesley H. Godfrey, Johns Hopkins Univ. Sch. of Med., Inhibition of distinct glycolytic enzymes produces differential effects on CD4 T cell function