Thursday, May 11, 2023 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET Room 206
Immune Therapy in Cancer
- Michael A. Farrar, Univ. of Minnesota Med. Sch.
- Tyler J. Curier, Dartmouth Col.
- Xinyi Tu, Mayo Clin., A new PD-L1 antibody H1A causse PD-L1 degradation and sensitizes cancer cells for cytotoxic therapy
- Ling Li, Erasmus Univ. Med. Ctr., Netherlands, ITK inhibition improves the response to immune checkpoint blockade in solid tumors
- Hrishi Venkatesh, Univ. of Minnesota, B cell leukemia elicits a suppressive Tr1-like CD4 T cell response that can be reversed with anti-PDL1-blockade
- Tina Kwok, Mayo Clin., The effects of αPD-1 and αPD-L1 therapy on macrophage remodeling within the solid tumor microenvironment
- Michael Walsh, Massachusetts Gen. Hosp., IL-21 or synthetic IL-2 treatment drives T cell IFNγ production or expansion, respectively, during adoptive cell therapy of melanoma
- Vivien Ileana Maltez, NIAID, NIH, Hijacking suppression: anti-CD40 converts regulatory T cells Into type I effectors
- Clare Murray, The Univ. of Texas Hlth. Sci. Ctr. at San Antonio, Pharmacologic tumor PDL1 depletion as a novel approach to overcome treatment resistance
- Miho Tanaka, Univ. of California, San Francisco, An immunosuppressive tumor population drives immunotherapy resistance of heterogeneous tumors
- Christina Kratzmeier, Univ. of Maryland Sch. of Med., Unique immunoregulation of lung cancer by CD8+ T cells