Thursday, May 11, 2023 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET Room 207A
Epithelial-Associated Immune Responses
- Luisa Cervantes-Barragan, Emory Univ.
- Theresa Alenghat, Cincinnati Children's Hosp. Med. Ctr.
- Dan Corral, NIAID, NIH, Maternal immune regulation of lactogenesis
- Ellen Merrick Schill, Washington Univ. in St. Louis Sch. of Med., early life antibiotic exposures inhibits postnatal enteric nervous system maturation and alters neonatal neuroimmune interactions
- Emily M. Eshleman, Cincinnati Children's Hosp. Med. Ctr., Microbiota dampen type 2 immunity by epigenetically restricting tuft cell differentiation
- Chuan Wu, NCI, NIH, Lipid sensing by gut CD1d calibrates peripheral serotonin release
- Ankit Malik, Univ. of Chicago, Compartmentalized antigen presentation and inflammasome activation between epithelial cells and macrophages orchestrates gut immunity
- Deepika Sharma, Univ. of Chicago, Neuronal cells co-ordinate myeloid-epithelial cell interaction to regulate intestinal inflammation
- Bibiana E. Barrios, Washington Univ. in St. Louis Sch. of Med., MHCII expression by intestinal goblet cells in immune homeostasis
- Natasha B. Golovchenko, Rutgers New Jersey Med. Sch., γδ intraepithelial lymphocyte number and motility precede the onset of Crohn's disease-like ileitis.