Sunday, May 14, 2023 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM ET Room 202A
American Society of Transplantation (AST) Symposium
Cutting Edge Research in Transplantation Tolerance, Rejection, and Infection
- Valeria R. Mas, Univ. of Maryland Sch. of Med.
- Leonardo V. Riella, Massachusetts Gen. Hosp.
- Keri E. Lunsford, Rutgers New Jersey Med. Sch., Liver transplant multi-omic assessment of immune frailty
- Anoma Nellore, Univ. of Alabama at Birmingham, Mucosal flu-specific B cells: insights from vaccine and ex vivo lung perfusion studies
- Mandy L. Ford, Emory Univ., Risky memory T cell subsets in transplantation
- Paolo Cravedi, Icahn Sch. of Med. at Mount Sinai, Inducing regulatory T cells for allograft survival